Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Speaking at Wappingers Lodge #671 (NY)--2/13/16


On Monday, February 15, 2016, I shall be speaking at Wappingers Lodge #671 F&AM in Dutchess County, New York. (All the details are on the poster, illustrated; click for a larger image. A map of the location and driving directions are available on the lodge website, here.)

All Master Masons from the Grand Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons of New York, or from lodges of jurisdictions in amity with said Grand Lodge, are welcome to attend.

My topic will be precisely what the folks on the wild-and-wooly fringe of conspiracy theory would think that the Masons talk about: Freemasonry and Global Domination: Simple Steps to Ruling the World.

It only demonstrates the intellectual shallowness of the wild-and-wooly crowd when they assume that I am talking about dominating the external world. That would be so limiting! But that's not a mistake that my readers here would make, I am sure.

I look forward to seeing many of my Masonic brethren at this presentation.

(And none of the wild-and-wooly persuasion.)

(Copyright 2016 Mark E. Koltko-Rivera. All Rights Reserved.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember the rules: No profanity, and no personal attacks, especially on someone who has posted a Comment.